dream log, also

Okay. So I remembered a dream, too.

Me and Dave had a house, and we adopted a toddler. I remember the boy-child and the shape of the house right enough, but not why we lived there or how we came to decide to adopt him. My extended family was there--I remember aunts and uncles and cousins in great profusion, all milling around giving us advice and instructions. Mostly they got in the way and made me feel pressured and nervous.

Eventually I fled, leaving Dave and the adopted child alone in the house with my many relatives. I remember going to some surprisingly well-lit underground catacombs, asking someone about something. But the identity and context are gone now. When I woke up I felt guilty for having abandoned Dave and the dream-baby. Hope I can figure out what it represents, so I can rectify my behavior somehow.

0 comments: