p.s.

When I logged into Yahoo immediately after finishing the previous post, the first thing I saw was the following email header:

Sender: service@paypal.com
Subject: Your payment has been refunded
Date: Thu Apr 24, 2008
Size:4k






p.p.s.: When a person is experiencing conflict between his currently held beliefs and those beliefs necessary to maintain the constellation of his trusts, this psychic discomfort and the resistance to conscious awareness of it can manifest in various ways. Which assertion is well supported in the annals of psychology. A magician merely asserts (or chooses to believe) that patterns of behavior in the random events surrounding people and their actions is one of those ways.

2 comments:

Amber E said...

Oh thank goodness, I'm glad that was refunded.

Fiat Lex said...

Aye, much less expensive than the last time I was scammed. Thank goodness I looked it up and caught on to their trickery before I'd signed the contract.